Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Words

I realized that I never explained the image that I posted last night. What it is is a composition made out of all the words that I have so far posted on the blog. The website takes all the words, and depending on how often they are used they show up larger or smaller, the larger ones being the most used words. It would make sense that a blog about a college would have school and class used many times. I was however surprised that BM did not come up as often as I thought it would. I am also surprised that like is so common especially since I feel that I have been getting in the habit of posting about my negative feelings. Maybe I'm not as negative as I thought I was. Once again, thank you to M who gave me the idea for it by doing it on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment