Friday, April 30, 2010

Feelings

I told my class, in my presentation that I'm not a 'feelings person,' and I stand by it. I think most people who know me will too. But that is what this blog is all about: my feelings. Except for the last two posts, this has been unintentional. They just popped up out of my writing. I had no intention of making this blog about my feelings towards BM, but I think that is what it has become. And, to be honest, I don't think that there is anything wrong with that. (And trust me, that statement shows personal growth.) I am the type of person who has people read the birthday cards I got them when I'm not there because I may have written how I feel about them (a positive feeling only) and I don't want to see their reaction and I don't want them to see mine...that is just uncomfortable. I'm not saying that having written this blog is going to change the way I live my life, or how I give birthday cards, but it has made me aware of the fact that everything we do reveals some sort of feeling. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with that, but that is just how it is...as least that's how I feel it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment