Sunday, April 11, 2010

Testosterone

After a long and emotionally straining week, I have come to the conclusion that this school could use some more testosterone. It's not that I don't like being at an all women's college, I like it well enough. Most of the time I don't really notice the difference. I have always had girls for friends and, while I'm used to having at least one guy friend around, it hasn't really bothered me not having them on campus. Until yesterday. I'm tired of having all girl friends. They make everything so complicated and about emotions. I'm not like that. I hate sharing my feelings (as you have probably noticed the lack of them on this blog). If something happens I simply say "Get over it and move on." I don't like talking about things and dissecting every word and innuendo like most girls do. I'm just not that type. I like things clean, quick, and to the point. I haven't really found anyone like that here...or really anywhere for that matter; except for guys. I'm not sure why, but most guys are more detached than girls. While this seems to be the main reason for frustration among girls while dating, I find it refreshing and wonderful. Especially in friendships. I need someone to rant to, someone who agrees that girls are too emotional and won't be offended thinking I'm talking about them. I want someone detached, who doesn't really pay attention to what's going on so that, if it makes me feel better, I can hyperbolize to. I really just need someone who doesn't care about emotions or feelings...I need a testosterone filled man. But where have they all gone? They definitely aren't on this campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment